How To Write a Sales Letter
Need a High Converting, Effective Sales Letter?
It takes time to write a good sales letter, but you can improve your response rates by using a proven sample sales letter or sales letter template. There are many key elements that form part of a successful sales letter, you don’t have to use all of them each time, but leave out a critical step and your sales will suffer.
So what do you think is the most important part of your sales letter? Is it the Headline? There is a belief that the headline is the most important part of the sales letter. And it is important, it’s job is to get your attention and to make you to want to read on.
How about the offer? After all if your offer is weak you will have poor sales no matter how good your sales letter is. Benefits, bullet points, guarentees, testamonials, to name a few… these are just some of the elements that are required in a great sales letter.
So how can you get a great sales letter if you are just starting out? Well you basically have 3 options:
- Hire a Professional Copywriter
- If you can afford it, you should definately consider hiring a professional copywriter. Copywriter fees can be expensive but in many cases this is the best option. You’re best chance of a successful sales letter is by hiring a professional copywriter, but if you’re just starting out, the price may put it out of your reach.
- Write Your Own Sales Letter From Scratch
- Unless you know what you are doing, it is difficult to write a sales letter that sells. It can take a lot of time testing different variables and fine tuning your letter into a High Converting, Effective Sales Letter. You can short cut your learning curve by studying the best copywriters. And one of the best is Ted Nicholas, also known as the 7.9 Billion Dollar man.
- Ted is the real deal and is responsible for generating 7.9 Billion Dollars in sales for himself and his clients. So if you want to learn from the best then make sure you get Ted’s program Master Copywriting with Ted Nicholas (and if you want an great example of a Sample Sales Letter make sure you check out Ted’s)
- Sales Letter Software
- Sales Letter Software uses templates to create great looking, High Converting, Effective Sales Letters every time. While many claim to be easy to use I have found that Brett Mcfall, one of Australias leading copywriters, who has produced his own software that creates your sales letter based on Bretts proven B.u.r.p.i.e.s. Sales Letter Formula. Click Here! to see what it can do for you.